A Subjective Approach to Quantum Probability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Frank Hansen, 2004. "Expected Utility Theory with “Small Worlds”," FRU Working Papers 2004/04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Danilov & A. Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010.
"Expected utility theory under non-classical uncertainty,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 25-47, February.
- Vladimir Ivanovitch Danilov & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Expected utility theory under non-classical uncertainty," Post-Print halshs-00754482, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssubjective approach; quantum probabilty; betting;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0503002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .