El Mercado Secundario de Deuda en Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2013.
"Deconstructing Herding: Evidence from Pension Fund Investment Behavior,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 99-126, February.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Deconstructing herding : evidence from pension fund investment behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5700, The World Bank.
- Marco Morales & Carola Moreno & Camilo Vio, 2014. "Foreign Shocks on Chilean Financial Markets: Spillovers and Comovements Between Bonds and Equity Markets," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 724, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sergio D’Acuña & Sergio Godoy & Nicolás Malandre, 2009. "Descripción del funcionamiento del mercado secundario de bonos soberanos locales en Chile," Economic Statistics Series 72, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsSecondary debt market Chile corporate debt government debt;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2006-01-01 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0512020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.