Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lazen, Vicente & Eguiluz, Cristian, 2006.
"Conflictos de Interés en Servicios Financieros: Taxonomía y Mecanismos de Control Regulatorio
[Conflicts of Interest in Financial Services: Taxonomy and Mechanisms for Regulatory Control]," MPRA Paper 3891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicente Lazen, 2006. "Conflictos de Interés en Servicios Financieros: Taxonomía y Mecanismos de Control Regulatorio," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 2006-12, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Vicente Lazen & Ana Cristina Sepulveda, 2005. "DESARROLLO DE LAS TOMAS DE Desarrollo de las Tomas de Control Corporativo después de la Ley de Opas," Finance 0509019, EconWPA.
- Vicente Lazen, 2005.
"Competitividad de la Industria de Fondos Mutuos en Chile,"
- Vicente Lazen, 2005. "Competitividad de la Industria de Fondos Mutuos en Chile," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 2005-07, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Vicente Lazen, 2005. "Introducción a la Supervisión Basada en Riesgos," Finance 0509018, EconWPA.
- Vicente Lazen, 2005. "El Mercado Secundario de Deuda en Chile," Finance 0512020, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vicente Lazen, 2005.
"El Mercado Secundario de Deuda en Chile,"
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011.
"Deconstructing herding : evidence from pension fund investment behavior,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5700, The World Bank.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2013. "Deconstructing Herding: Evidence from Pension Fund Investment Behavior," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 99-126, February.
- Marco Morales & Carola Moreno & Camilo Vio, 2014. "Foreign Shocks on Chilean Financial Markets: Spillovers and Comovements Between Bonds and Equity Markets," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 724, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sergio D’Acuña & Sergio Godoy & Nicolás Malandre, 2009. "Descripción del funcionamiento del mercado secundario de bonos soberanos locales en Chile," Economic Statistics Series 72, Central Bank of Chile.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Deconstructing herding : evidence from pension fund investment behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5700, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vicente Lazen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.