Governing Of Finance Supply In Bulgarian Farms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 25626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Environmental management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 7769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Study on Agrarian Contracts in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 22946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian Farms in Conditions of EU CAP Implementation," MPRA Paper 41657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgoverning of finance in farms; transaction cost economics; transitional farm organization;
All these keywords.
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-11-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2005-11-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0511003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.