Impact of Commonwealth indirect taxes on exporters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Michael, 1981. "Investor Recognition of Corporation International Diversification: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 187-190, March.
- Agmon, Tamir & Lessard, Donald R, 1977. "Investor Recognition of Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1049-1055, September.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1975. "Optimal International Acquisitions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Adler, Michael & Prasad, Bhaskar, 1992. "On Universal Currency Hedges," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 19-38, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCommonwealth indirect taxes - tax - taxation - New Zealand - cost impacts - manufacturing exporters - indirect tax reform - wholesale sales tax - fuel excise - goods and services tax - GST -;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-08-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0107003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .