Assessing Forecast Performance in a VEC Model: An Empirical Examination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zacharias Bragoudakis, 2005. "Assessing Forecast Performance in a VEC Model: An Empirical Examination," Econometrics 0507013, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewa Broszkiewicz-Suwaj, 2003. "Methods for determining the presence of periodic correlation based on the bootstrap methodology," HSC Research Reports HSC/03/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Politis, Dimitris N. & Romano, Joseph P. & Wolf, Michael, 1999. "On the asymptotic theory of subsampling," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6334, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Benkwitz, Alexander, 2000. "Multiple time series analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; Forecasting; Simulation Analysis; Vector error- correction models;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-04-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-04-16 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0502007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .