Co-Evolution of Information Revolution and Spread of Democracy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- János Kornai, 2010. "Innovation and Dynamism: Interaction between Systems and Technical Progress," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2010-033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kornai, János, 2010. "Innováció és dinamizmus. Kölcsönhatás a rendszerek és a technikai haladás között [Innovation and dynamism. Reciprocal effect between systems and technical advance]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-36.
More about this item
KeywordsSpread of Democracy; Internet connectivity; correlation analysis;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2005-10-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ICT-2005-10-08 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SOC-2005-10-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0510001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.