Report NEP-SOC-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker & Nordblom, Katarina, 2005. "Tax Evasion and the Importance of Trust," Working Papers in Economics 179, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Eli Berman & Laurence R. Iannaccone, 2005. "Religious Extremism: The Good, The Bad, and The Deadly," NBER Working Papers 11663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliana Baici & Cinzia Mainini, 2004. "Capacità innovativa e sviluppo locale. Un confronto Nord Est - Nord Ovest," Working Papers 84, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Cinzia Mainini, 2005. "Determinanti ed esiti dei processi innovativi: i modelli del Nord Est," Working Papers 94, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Andrea Morrison, 2005. "Inside the Black Box of ‘Industrial Atmosphere’: Knowledge and Information Networks in an Italian wine local system," Working Papers 97, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2005. "Teachers and the Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 11660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Bethmann & Michael Kvasnicka, 2005. "Paternal Uncertainty and the Economics of Mating, Marriage, and Parental Investment in Children," Labor and Demography 0510001, EconWPA.
- Walter Frisch, 2005. "Co-Evolution of Information Revolution and Spread of Democracy," Development and Comp Systems 0510001, EconWPA.