Intra-household Distribution of Expenditures in Rural Ethiopia: A Demand Systems Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bereket Kebede, 2003. "Intra-household Distribution of Expenditures in Rural Ethiopia: A Demand Systems Approach," CSAE Working Paper Series 2003-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Unleashing the Potential of Ethiopian Women : Trends and Options for Economic Empowerment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18862, The World Bank.
- Michael Malcolm, 2013.
"Preferences and Policies: An Intra-Household Demand System,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(1), pages 67-80, March.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Added Worker Effect and Intrahousehold Aspects of Unemployment," Development and Comp Systems 0409014, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; demand systems; intra-household allocations; separability tests;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0409032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .