Intra-household Distribution of Expenditures in Rural Ethiopia: A Demand Systems Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bereket Kebede, 2004. "Intra-household Distribution of Expenditures in Rural Ethiopia: A Demand Systems Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0409032, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Unleashing the Potential of Ethiopian Women : Trends and Options for Economic Empowerment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18862, The World Bank.
- Michael Malcolm, 2013.
"Preferences and Policies: An Intra-Household Demand System,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(1), pages 67-80, March.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Added Worker Effect and Intrahousehold Aspects of Unemployment," Development and Comp Systems 0409014, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; demand systems; intra-household allocations; separability tests;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2003-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .