Market Factors Affecting Spacial Heterogeneity Among Urban Neighborhoods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hardman, Anna & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2004.
"Neighbors' income distribution: economic segregation and mixing in US urban neighborhoods,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 368-382, December.
- Anna Hardman & Yannis Ioannides, 2004. "Neighbors’ Income Distribution: Economic Segregation and Mixing in US Urban Neighborhoods," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0421, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Morris, Saul Sutkover & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Maxwell, Daniel G. & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Does geographic targeting of nutrition interventions make sense in cities?," FCND discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anna Hardman & Yannis Ioannides, 2004. "Income Mixing and Housing in U.S. Cities: Evidence from Neighborhood Clusters of the American Housing Survey," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0420, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisule:94-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cuuwius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .