Structural Change in the U.S. Dairy Industry: Growth in Scale, Regional Shifts in Milk Production and Processing, and Internationalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Jeffrey & Chandera, Yane & Dobson, William D., 2000. "The Evolution of Ireland's Kerry Group/PLC-Implications for the U.S. and Global Dairy-Food Industries," Discussion Papers 37660, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2001-10-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2001-10-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-MIC-2001-10-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .