The Evolution of Reciprocal Preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajiv Sethi & E. Somanathan, 2001.
"Norm Compliance and Strong Reciprocity,"
01-09-048, Santa Fe Institute.
- Rajiv Sethi & E. Somanathan, 2002. "Norm compliance and strong reciprocity," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Jessica L. Cohen & William T. Dickens, 2002. "A Foundation for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 335-338, May.
- Greig, Fiona & Bohnet, Iris, 2005. "Is There Reciprocity in a Reciprocal Exchange Economy? Evidence from a Slum in Nairobi, Kenya," Working Paper Series rwp05-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Valerie Adams & Rhonda Sharp, 2013. "Reciprocity in Caring Labor: Nurses’ Work in Residential Aged Care in Australia," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 100-121, April.
- Bergstrom, Ted, 2001. "Evolution of Social Behavior: Individual and Group Selection Models," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2bh2x16r, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:00-12-072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .