Report NEP-PKE-2001-07-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2001. "The Inheritance of Economic Status: Education, Class, and Genetics," Working Papers 01-01-005, Santa Fe Institute.
- Samuel Bowles, 2000. "Individual Interactions, Group Conflicts, and the Evolution of Preferences," Working Papers 00-08-047, Santa Fe Institute.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000. "The Evolution of Reciprocal Preferences," Working Papers 00-12-072, Santa Fe Institute.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2001. "Social Capital and Community Governance," Working Papers 01-01-003, Santa Fe Institute.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis & Melissa Osborne, 2001. "Incentive-Enhancing Preferences: Personality, Behavior and Earnings," Working Papers 01-01-004, Santa Fe Institute.
- Pandey, Kiran D. & Wheeler, David, 2001. "Structural adjustment and forest resources - the impact of World Bank operations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2584, The World Bank.
- Evelyn Brodkin, 2001. "Reorganizing the Welfare State: New Administrative Models, Old Bureaucratic Problems," JCPR Working Papers 233, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Samuel Bowles & Astrid Hopfensitz, 2000. "The Co-evolution of Individual Behaviors and Social Institutions," Working Papers 00-12-073, Santa Fe Institute.