Commercialization of the Internet: The Interaction of Public Policy and Private Choices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Downes, Tom & Greenstein, Shane, 2007.
"Understanding why universal service obligations may be unnecessary: The private development of local Internet access markets,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 2-26, July.
- Tom Downes & Shane Greenstein, 2005. "Understanding Why Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet Access Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0516, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Thomas Downes & Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Understanding Why Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet Access Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0615, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2000.
"Building and Delivering the Virtual World: Commercializing Services for Internet Access,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 391-411, December.
- Shane Greenstein, 2000. "Building and Delivering the Virtual World: Commercializing Services for Internet Access," NBER Working Papers 7690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Baker & Mark Bykowsky & Patrick DeGraba & Paul LaFontaine & Eric Ralph & William Sharkey, 2011. "The Year in Economics at the FCC, 2010–11: Protecting Competition Online," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(4), pages 297-309, December.
- Downes, Tom & Greenstein, Shane, 2002. "Universal access and local internet markets in the US," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1035-1052, September.
- Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Innovation and the Evolution of Market Structure for Internet Access in the United States," Discussion Papers 05-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:nwuipr:00-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .