International Process Standards and North-South Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Perroni, Carlo & Wigle, Randall, 1999. "International Process Standards and North-South Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 11-26, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2000. "Quantifying the impact of technical barriers to trade : a framework for analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2512, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL TRADE ; ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wlu:wpaper:97-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbwluca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .