Homothetic Representation of Regular Non-Homothetic Preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Perroni, Carlo, 1992. "Homothetic representation of regular non-homothetic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-22, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Allen Klaiber & V. Kerry Smith, 2013.
"Developing general equilibrium benefit analyses for social programs: an introduction and example,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 6, pages 194-246
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klaiber, H. Allen & Smith, V. Kerry, 2012. "Developing General Equilibrium Benefit Analyses for Social Programs: An Introduction and Example," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 1-52, May.
- Klaiber H. Allen & Smith V. Kerry, 2012. "Developing General Equilibrium Benefit Analyses for Social Programs: An Introduction and Example," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-52, May.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2005. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models: An application of latent separability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 905-925, September.
- Jared C. Carbone & V. Kerry Smith, 2010. "Valuing ecosystem services in general equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 15844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Perroni, 1999. "A Flexible, Globally Regular Representation of Convex Production Possibilities Frontiers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-159, September.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wlu:wpaper:91158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbwluca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .