Atheoretical And Structural Approaches To Modelling Canadian-American Macroeconomic Interaction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Johnson, David R & Schembri, Lawrence L, 1990. "Atheoretical and Structural Approaches to Modelling Canadian-American Macroeconomic Interaction," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 367-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yun Daisy & Iscan, Talan B. & Xu, Kuan, 2010.
"The impact of monetary policy shocks on stock prices: Evidence from Canada and the United States,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 876-896, September.
- Yun Daisy Li & Talan B. Işcan & Kuan Xu, 2007. "The Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks on Stock Prices: Evidence from Canada and the United States," Working Papers daleconwp2007-07, Dalhousie University, Department of Economics.
- Koichi Yoshimine, 2010. "The Transmission of US Business Cycles to the Canadian Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 155-170.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie, 1998.
"The international transmission of economic fluctuations:: Effects of U.S. business cycles on the Canadian economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 257-287, April.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe, 1995. "The international transmission of economic fluctuations: effects of U. S. business cycles on the Canadian economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-6, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1995.
- Vasishtha, Garima & Maier, Philipp, 2013.
"The impact of the global business cycle on small open economies: A FAVAR approach for Canada,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 191-207.
- Garima Vasishtha & Philipp Maier, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Business Cycle on Small Open Economies: A FAVAR Approach for Canada," Staff Working Papers 11-2, Bank of Canada.
- Souki, Kaouthar, 2008. "Assessing the effects of U.S. shocks on the Canadian economy using alternative identification methods," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 193-213, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wlu:wpaper:89133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbwluca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.