Supporting entrepreneurship in an urban neighborhood context: A review of German experiences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Trettin, Lutz & Neumann, Uwe & Welter, Friederike, 2011. "Supporting entrepreneurship in an urban neighbourhood context: A review of German experiences," JIBS Working Papers 2011-8, Jönköping International Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kloosterman, 1999. "Mixed Embeddedness: (In)formal Economic Activities and Immigrant Businesses in the Netherlands," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 252-266, June.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Fier, 2007. "The relationship between R&D collaboration, subsidies and R&D performance: Empirical evidence from Finland and Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1347-1366.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 2007. "Contextualizing theory building in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-452, May.
- Chris Steyaert & Jerome Katz, 2004. "Reclaiming the space of entrepreneurship in society: geographical, discursive and social dimensions," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 179-196, May.
- Stephen Hall & Paul Hickman, 2002. "Neighbourhood Renewal and Urban Policy: A Comparison of New Approaches in England and France," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 691-696.
- Harvey Johnstone & Doug Lionais, 2004. "Depleted communities and community business entrepreneurship: revaluing space through place," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 217-233, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2012-07-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .