Further explorations of interactions between agricultural policy and regional growth in Western Europe - approaches to nonstationarity in spatial econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venema, Henry David & Calamai, Paul H. & Fieguth, Paul, 2005. "Forest structure optimization using evolutionary programming and landscape ecology metrics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 423-439, July.
- Church, Richard L. & Murray, Alan T. & Figueroa, Michael A. & Barber, Klaus H., 2000. "Support system development for forest ecosystem management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 247-258, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:1:p:96-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2007. "Convergence of EU-Regions. A Literature Report," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 10, pages 5-32.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Kosfeld, Reinhold & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Regional convergence in Germany: A geographically weighted regression approach," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 76, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Convergence of EU-regions: A literature report," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 80, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-06-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-06-03 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.