Production of Knowledge and Geographically Mediated Spillovers from Universities: Spatial Econometric Perspective and Evidence from Austria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2004. "The Role of Accessibility for the Performance of Regional Innovation Systems," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 9, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Scherngell, Thomas & Jansenberger, Eva, 2005.
"The Geography of Knowledge Spillovers between High-Technology Firms in Europe. Evidence from a Spatial Interaction Modelling Perspective,"
77786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell & Eva Jansenberger, 2005. "The Geography of Knowledge Spillovers between High-Technology Firms in Europe - Evidence from a Spatial Interaction Modelling Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa05p5, European Regional Science Association.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila, 2002. "Patents and innovation counts as measures of regional production of new knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1069-1085, September.
- Sotiris Karkalakos, 2005. "Regional Technological Differences: The Case of Southern European Union," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 315-326, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .