Recent Trends In U.S. Higher Education Costs And Prices: The Role Of Government Funding
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- McPherson, Michael S & Schapiro, Morton Owen & Winston, Gordon C, 1989. "Recent Trends in U.S. Higher Education Costs and Prices: The Role of Government Funding," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 253-257, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delaney, Jennifer A. & Kearney, Tyler D., 2015. "The impact of guaranteed tuition policies on postsecondary tuition levels: A difference-in-difference approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 80-99.
More about this item
Keywordseducation ; costs ; social policy ; trends;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .