The Gravity of Cross-border R&D Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quah, Danny T, 1996.
"Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1045-1055, July.
- Quah, Danny, 1996. "Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-374, June.
- Danny Quah, 1996. "Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0280, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grupp, Hariolf, 1994. "The measurement of technical performance of innovations by technometrics and its impact on established technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 175-193, March.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Technology and Convergence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1037-1044, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 392-421, May.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Discussion Papers 47/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Working Paper Series 1833, European Central Bank.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2015. "Agglomeration and FDI: Bringing International Production Linkages into the Picture," wiiw Working Papers 121, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Johannes Pöschl & Katarina Valkova, 2015. "Welfare State Regimes and Social Determinants of Health in Europe," wiiw Working Papers 118, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Davide Castellani & Giulio Giangaspero & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "Heterogeneity and distance. Some propositions on how differences across regions, firms and functions affect the role of distance in FDI location decisions," Working Papers 1308, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization of R&D; multinational firms; gravity model;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .