Effects of High-Tech Capital, FDI and Outsourcing on Demand for Skills in West and East
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malick Souare & Boxi Zhou, 2016. "Foreign-affiliate presence and skilled labour demand," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 233-254, April.
More about this item
Keywordshigh-tech capital; outsourcing; foreign direct investment; demand for skills;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2009-05-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INT-2009-05-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2009-05-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .