Report NEP-INT-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nanno Mulder & Rodrigo Paiilacar & Soledad Zignago, 2009. "Market Positioning of Varieties in World Trade: is Latin America Losing Out on Asia?," Working Papers 2009-09, CEPII research center.
- Carmen Fillat-Castejón & Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2009. "Cross-Border Trade and FDI in Services," wiiw Working Papers 50, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1963 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gawande, Kishore & Krishna, Pravin & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2009. "Lobbying competition over trade policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayo, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gil, Ricard, 2009. "The determinants of changes in the organization of production: Evidence from Spanish plant-level data," IESE Research Papers D/783, IESE Business School.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Effects of High-Tech Capital, FDI and Outsourcing on Demand for Skills in West and East," wiiw Working Papers 51, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Joseph F. Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2009. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization and International Convergence," wiiw Working Papers 52, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.