Report NEP-EEC-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Warin, 2009. "The Euro at 10: Successes and Challenges," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2009rb-05, CIRANO.
- David R. Howell, Miriam Rehm, 2009. "WP 2009-9 Unemployment Compensation and High European Unemployment: A Reassessment with New Benefit Indicators," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2009-9, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384566_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors Influencing Tenure Choice in European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 186, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Effects of High-Tech Capital, FDI and Outsourcing on Demand for Skills in West and East," wiiw Working Papers 51, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Caetano & Aurora galego, 2009. "FDI in the European Union and Mena Countries: Institutional and Economic Determinants," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Giandomenico Majone, 2009. "The referendum threat, the rationally ignorant voter, and the political culture of the EU," RECON Online Working Papers Series 4, RECON.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200927 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00387286_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00388071_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Raffournier & Alain Schatt, 2009. "Is European accounting research fairly reflected in academic journals? An investigation of possible non-mainstream and language barrier biases," Working Papers CREGO 1090301, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore