The Impact of EU Enlargement on Economic Restructuring in Russia and Future Relations between Russia and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic restructuring; trade integration; EU–Russia relations; Russia; EU enlargement;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-02-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2008-02-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-02-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .