Report NEP-EEC-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacob Bikker & Laura Spierdijk, 2008. "How Banking competition Changed over Time," DNB Working Papers 167, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Albert van der Horst & Leon Bettendorf & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Will Corporate Tax Consolidation improve Efficiency in the EU ?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-076/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alho, Kari E. O., 2008. "Tax/benefit Systems and Growth Potential of the EU," Discussion Papers 1122, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jonathan Crook & Stefan Hochguertel, 2007. "US and European Household Debt and Credit Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity & Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Exports and productivity – comparable evidence for 14 countries," Working Paper Research 128, National Bank of Belgium.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Juraj Balkovic & Stephane de Cara & Oskar Franklin & Steffen Fritz & Petr Havlik & Ingo Huck & Kerstin Jantke & A. Maarit I. Kallio & Florian Klaxner & Alexander Moiseyev & Michael , 2008. "The European Forest and Agriculture Optimisation Model -- EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-156, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lans Bovenberg & Coen N. Teulings, 2007. "Rhineland exit?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-101/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Svetlana Pavlovna Glinkina & Nataliya Vladimirovna Kulikova, 2007. "The Impact of EU Enlargement on Economic Restructuring in Russia and Future Relations between Russia and the European Union," wiiw Research Reports 338, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore