Debt Sustainability and Growth in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael A. Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2007.
"Income Distribution, Technical Change And The Dynamics Of International Economic Integration,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 45-73, February.
- Michael A. Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2004. "Income Distribution, Technical Change and the Dynamics of International Economic Integration," International Trade 0411005, EconWPA.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2004. "Income Distribution, Technical Change and the Dynamics of International Economic Integration," wiiw Working Papers 31, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2005. "Income distribution, technical change and the dynamics of international economic integration," Economics working papers 2005-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gabor Hunya, 2004. "FDI in Small Countries: the Baltic States," wiiw Research Reports 307, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatia; external debt; sustainability; economic policy mix;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .