FDI in the CEECs Hit Hard by the Global Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Integration with the European Union on Productivity in a Posttransition Economy: The Case of Polish Manufacturing Sectors,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 84-104, March.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2011. "Market Size, Competitiveness and Technological Frontier - the Impact of Trade Integration with the UE on Productivity in Polish Manufacturing Sectors," NBP Working Papers 82, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2012. "The Impact of Trade Integration with the EU on Porductivity in a Post-Transition Economy. The Case of Polish Manufacturing Sectors," Working Papers 1202, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Joel I. Deichmann & Shivam Senjalia, 2013. "Public Perceptions Of Political And Economic Transformation In Croatia And Bih: A Pilot Study," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 25-42, June.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Gabor Hunya & Sandor Richter & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Monthly Report No. 1/2011," wiiw Monthly Reports 2011-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nadja Walch & Julia Wörz, 2012. "The Impact of Country Risk Ratings and of the Status of EU Integration on FDI Inflows in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 8-26.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Exchange Rate Policy and Economic Growth after the Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1103, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Gábor HUNYA & Sándor RICHTER, 2011. "Mutual trade and investment of the Visegrad countries before and after their EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 77-91, December.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; balance of payments; income repatriation; statistics; new EU member states; Southeast Europe; CIS;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:fdirep:fdi:2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .