Cleaning Up the Kitchen Sink: Growth Empirics When the World Is Not Simple
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Binder & Georgios Georgiadis, 2010. "Determinants of Human Development: Insights from State-Dependent Panel Models," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-24, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin & Wong, Anna, 2010.
"Does a Leapfrogging Growth Strategy Raise Growth Rate? Some International Evidence,"
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration
47, Asian Development Bank.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Anna Wong, 2010. "Does a Leapfrogging Growth Strategy Raise Growth Rate? Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Maloney & Daniel Lederman, 2008. "In search of the Missing Resource Curse," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2008), pages 1-57, August.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "State of the Evidence on Health as a Determinant of Productivity," CSLS Research Reports 2011-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Rafaela PIZARRO-BARCELÓ & Angel GARCIA-ORTIZ, "undated". "Banking and Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Morocco," EcoMod2010 259600135, EcoMod.
- Alan Martina, 2007. "A Class of Poverty Traps: A Theory and Empirical Tests," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-482, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Cross-Country Growth Regressions; Non-linearities; Non-parametric econometrics;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2006-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .