Cleaning Up the Kitchen Sink: Growth Empirics When the World Is Not Simple
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Binder & Georgios Georgiadis, 2010. "Determinants of Human Development: Insights from State-Dependent Panel Models," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-24, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin & Wong, Anna, 2010.
"Does a Leapfrogging Growth Strategy Raise Growth Rate? Some International Evidence,"
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration
47, Asian Development Bank.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Anna Wong, 2010. "Does a Leapfrogging Growth Strategy Raise Growth Rate? Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Maloney & Daniel Lederman, 2008. "In search of the Missing Resource Curse," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2008), pages 1-57, August.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "State of the Evidence on Health as a Determinant of Productivity," CSLS Research Reports 2011-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Rafaela PIZARRO-BARCELÓ & Angel GARCIA-ORTIZ, 2010. "Banking and Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Morocco," EcoMod2010 259600135, EcoMod.
- Alan Martina, 2007. "A Class of Poverty Traps: A Theory and Empirical Tests," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-482, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Cross-Country Growth Regressions; Non-linearities; Non-parametric econometrics;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-25 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2006-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .