Start-ups and Transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Štěpán Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2003.
"Job growth in early transition: Comparing two paths,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(2), pages 291-320, June.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "Job Growth in Early Transition: Comparing Two Paths," IZA Discussion Papers 589, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "Job Growth in Early Transition: Comparing Two Paths," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp201, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "Job Growth in Early Transition: Comparing Two Paths," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 503, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Frensch, Richard, 2004. "Public governance as the source of quality and variety gains from transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 388-408, September.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 1999. "Entrepreneurship from Scratch: Lessons on the Entry Decision into Self-Employment from Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 79, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maxim Bouev, 2004. "Diverging Paths: Transition in the Presence of the Informal Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-689, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Basareva Vera, 2002. "Institutional Peculiarities of Small Business in Russia's Regions," EERC Working Paper Series 02-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Luigi Sacco, Pier & Scarpa, Carlo, 2000. "Critical mass effect and restructuring in the transition towards a market economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 587-608, March.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptive learning; transition;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2002-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2002-04-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: WDI (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.