Optimal Restructuring Under a Political Constraint: A General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dehejia, Vivek, 1997. "Optimal Restructuring Under a Political Constraint: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 1619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Vincent Koen & Steven T Phillips, 1992. "Price Liberalization in Russia; The Early Record," IMF Working Papers 92/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Paula De Masi & Vincent Koen, 1996. "Relative Price Convergence in Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 97-122, March.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1991. "Price Distortion and Shortage Deformation, or What Happened to the Soap?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 401-414, June.
- DeJong, David N. & Nankervis, John C. & Savin, N. E. & Whiteman, Charles H., 1992. "The power problems of unit root test in time series with autoregressive errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 323-343.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Murrell, Peter & Dunn, Karen Turner & Korsun, Georges, 1996. "The Culture of Policy-Making in the Transition from Socialism: Price Policy in Mongolia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 175-194, October.
- Brooks, K. & Krylatykh, E. & Lerman, Zvi & Uzun, V., 1996. "Agricultural Reform in Russia: A View from the Farm Level," World Bank - Discussion Papers 327, World Bank.
- Polterovich, Victor, 1993. "Rationing, Queues, and Black Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 1-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Dehejia & Douglas Dwyer, 2004.
"Output and unemployment dynamics in transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 69-81.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 1998. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 178, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 2004. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," Carleton Economic Papers 04-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- Dehejia, Vivek & Dwyer, Douglas W, 2000. "Output And Unemployment Dynamics In Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; gradualism; political economy; second-best theory; shock therapy; structural adjustment; transitional economies;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .