Optimal Restructuring Under a Political Constraint: A General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dehejia, Vivek, 1997. "Optimal Restructuring Under a Political Constraint: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 1619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Dehejia & Douglas Dwyer, 2004.
"Output and unemployment dynamics in transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 69-81.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 1998. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 178, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 2004. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," Carleton Economic Papers 04-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- Dehejia, Vivek & Dwyer, Douglas W, 2000. "Output And Unemployment Dynamics In Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; gradualism; political economy; second-best theory; shock therapy; structural adjustment; transitional economies;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .