Optimal Restructuring Under a Political Constraint: A General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vivek H. Dehejia, 1997. "Optimal Restructuring Under a Political Constraint: A General Equilibrium Approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 35, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry S. Farber & Robert Gibbons, 1996. "Learning and Wage Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1007-1047.
- George Baker & Michael Gibbs & Bengt Holmstrom, 1994. "The Internal Economics of the Firm: Evidence from Personnel Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 881-919.
- McCue, Kristin, 1996. "Promotions and Wage Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 175-209, April.
- Prendergast, Canice, 1992. "Career development and specific human capital collection," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 207-227, September.
- Robert Gibbons & Michael Waldman, 1998. "A Theory of Wage and Promotion Dynamics in Internal Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio & Ohkusa, Yasushi, 1997. "Promotions, Skill Formation, and Earnings Growth in a Corporate Hierarchy," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 347-384, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Dehejia & Douglas Dwyer, 2004.
"Output and unemployment dynamics in transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 69-81.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 1998. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 178, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 2004. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," Carleton Economic Papers 04-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- Dehejia, Vivek & Dwyer, Douglas W, 2000. "Output And Unemployment Dynamics In Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Equilibrium; Gradualism; Political Economy; Second-best Theory; Shock Therapy; Structural Adjustment; Transition Economies;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .