Population Decline, Labor Force Stability,and the Future of the Japanese Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Active Labor Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context,"
NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 461-496
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Van Reenen, 2003. "Active Labour Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context," NBER Working Papers 9576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inés Hardoy, 2005. "Impact of Multiple Labour Market Programmes on Multiple Outcomes: The Case of Norwegian Youth Programmes," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 425-467, September.
- Dorsett, Richard, 2006. "The new deal for young people: effect on the labour market status of young men," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 405-422, June.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Evaluating the employment impact of a mandatory job search assistance program," IFS Working Papers W01/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chiswick, Barry R & Miller, Paul W, 1985. "Immigrant Generation and Income in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(173), pages 540-553, June.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Elias, Peter, 1993.
"Influences of Past History on the Incidence of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Findings for the UK,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(2), pages 161-185, May.
- Narendranathan, W. & Elias, P., 1990. "Influences of Past History on the Incidence of Youth Unemployment: Empirical Finding for the U.K," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 369, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gregg, Paul, 2001. "The Impact of Youth Unemployment on Adult Unemployment in the NCDS," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(475), pages 626-653, November.
- Gregg, Paul & Tominey, Emma, 2005. "The wage scar from male youth unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 487-509, August.
- David S. Lee, 2005. "Training, Wages, and Sample Selection: Estimating Sharp Bounds on Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 11721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muller, Walter & Gangl, Markus (ed.), 2003. "Transitions from Education to Work in Europe: The Integration of Youth into EU Labour Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199252473.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2004. "Jobs for Young University Graduates: Is It Worth Having a Degree?," IZA Discussion Papers 1311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dan-Olof Rooth & Jan Ekberg, 2003. "Unemployment and earnings for second generation immigrants in Sweden. Ethnic background and parent composition," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 787-814, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Trends and Forecasts;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wda:journl:y:2009:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Sutter). General contact details of provider: http://www.wdaforum.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .