Design and implementation of environmental performance rating and public disclosure programs : a summary of issues and recommendations based on experiences in East Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Yanhong & Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2010. "The impact of environmental performance rating and disclosure: an empirical analysis of perceptions by polluting firms'managers in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5419, The World Bank.
- Jin, Yanhong & Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2010. "Environmental performance rating and disclosure : an empirical investigation of China's green watch program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5420, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Excell & ELIZABETH Moses, 2017. "Thirsting for Justice: Transparency and Poor Peopleâ€™s Struggle for Clean Water in Indonesia, Mongolia, and Thailand," Working Papers id:12066, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Brown Issues and Health; Water and Industry; Energy Production and Transportation; Environmental Governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-02-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .