Understanding the impact of economic shocks on labor market outcomes in developing countries : an application to Indonesia and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Pranab Kumar & Kar, Saibal, 2016. "Public Expenditure, Demography and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 9721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Markets and Market Access; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-05-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .