What are the links between aid volatility and growth ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anil Markandya & Vladimir Ponczek & Soonhwa Yi, 2011. "What are the links between aid volatility and growth?," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 44(2), pages 41-68, January-M.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2010. "Aid volatility and poverty traps," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Petr Blizkovsky & Roman Emelin, 2020. "The Impact of Official Development Assistance on the Productivity of Agricultural Production in Ghana, Cameroon and Mali," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 12(2), June.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Nihal Bayraktar, 2020.
"Aid Volatility, Human Capital, and Growth,"
Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 401-448.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2016. "Aid Volatility, Human Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 219, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Conditions and Volatility; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Emerging Markets; Gender and Health; Achieving Shared Growth;
All these keywords.
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-04-17 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2010-04-17 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.