Uncivil societies - a theory of sociopolitical change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- René Kemp, 2010. "The Dutch energy transition approach," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 291-316, August.
- Jason Lambacher, 2004. "The Green State-Rethinking Democracy and Sovereignty," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 148-151, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Fowler & Kees Biekart, 2013. "Relocating Civil Society in a Politics of Civic-Driven Change," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 463-483, July.
More about this item
KeywordsParliamentary Government; Civil Society; Social Inclusion&Institutions; Corporate Law; Government Diagnostic Capacity Building;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2009-05-30 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-05-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .