Report NEP-SOC-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200927 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monga, Celestin, 2009. "Uncivil societies - a theory of sociopolitical change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4942, The World Bank.
- Rohit Mutatkar, 2009. "Social Group Disparities and Poverty in India," Working Papers id:1980, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "Can corporate social responsibility help us understand the credit crisis?," IESE Research Papers D/790, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 09/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2009. "Village Funds and Access to Finance in Rural Thailand," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-417, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.