Devolution, accountability, and service delivery : some insights from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channa, Anila & Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Decentralization of health and education in developing countries: a quality-adjusted review of the empirical literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68719, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Government; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; E-Government; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Transport Economics Policy&Planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-09-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2008-09-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .