A general equilibrium analysis of demand side management programs under the clean development mechanism of the kyoto protocol
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sreekanth, K.J., 2016. "Review on integrated strategies for energy policy planning and evaluation of GHG mitigation alternatives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 837-850.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-04-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-04-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2008-04-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .