Early development economics debates revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. G. Ardeni, 2014. "Being a consultant "expert" in a developing country: the legacy and lessons of Albert Hirschman," Working Papers wp964, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Access to Finance; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-12-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-12-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-12-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .