Report NEP-HIS-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gordon H. Hanson & Craig McIntosh, 2007. "The Great Mexican Emigration," NBER Working Papers 13675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alacevich, Michele, 2007. "Early development economics debates revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4441, The World Bank.
- Carlos Escudé, 2007. "KIRCHNER y la cooptación de piqueteros,2003-2007," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 359, Universidad del CEMA.
- Andrei Markevich, 2007. "How Much Control is Enough? Monitoring and Enforcement under Stalin," Working Papers w0110, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Juanita Villaveces Niño, 2007. "Formación de la deuda pública en Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004354, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Estache,Antonio & Juan,Ellis J. & Trujillo Castellano,Lourdes, 2007. "Public-private partnerships in transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4436, The World Bank.
- Swantje Renfordt, 2007. "Do Europeans speak with one another in time of war? Results of a media analysis on the 2003 Iraq war," RECON Online Working Papers Series 17, RECON.
- Samuel de Abreu Pessôa & Claudio Monteiro Considera & Mário Ramos Ribeiro, 2007. "O Papel Do Instituto Da Patente No Desempenho Da Indústria Farmacêutica," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 073, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Samuel Berlinski & Torun Dewan & Keith Dowding, 2007. "Individual and Collective Performance and the Tenureof British Ministers 1945-1997," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 25, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.