Do Europeans speak with one another in time of war? Results of a media analysis on the 2003 Iraq war
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Meyer, 2007. "The Constitutional Treaty debates as revelatory mechanisms: Insights for public sphere research and re-launch attempts," RECON Online Working Papers Series 6, RECON.
More about this item
KeywordsCFSP/ESDP; CFSP/ESDP; CFSP/ESDP; CFSP/ESDP; CFSP/ESDP; European identity; institutions; media;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-12-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2007-12-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOC-2007-12-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.