Limited access orders in the developing world :a new approach to the problems of development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofer, Gur, 2010. "Twenty Years Later and the Socialist Heritage is still Kicking: the Case of Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmed, Faisal Z. & Greenleaf, Anne & Sacks, Audrey, 2014. "The Paradox of Export Growth in Areas of Weak Governance: The Case of the Ready Made Garment Sector in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 258-271.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Yemen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23660, The World Bank.
- Dan Schwab & Eric Werker, 2014. "Profits and Economic Development," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-087, Harvard Business School.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bigsten, Arne, 2013. "Fiscal Capacity and the Quality of Government in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-107.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Hielscher, Stefan, 2013. "How do companies invest in corporate social responsibility? An ordonomic contribution for empirical CSR research," Discussion Papers 2013-3, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Hielscher, Stefan, 2012. "How do companies invest in corporate social responsibility? An ordonomic contribution for empirical CSR research," Discussion Papers 2012-2, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487627 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:6:p:115-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Matthes & Bodo Herzog & Holger Schmieding & Erlei. Mathias, 2012. "Staatsbankrotte, Umschuldungen oder fortgesetzte Hilfen: Wie hoch sind die Kosten dieser Alternativen, und was können sie bewirken?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(07), pages 03-20, April.
- Dauvin, Magali & Guerreiro, David, 2017. "The Paradox of Plenty: A Meta-Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 212-231.
- Baliki, Ghassan & Brück, Tilman & Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Kebede, Sindu W., 2017. "Micro-Foundations of Fragility: Concepts, Measurement and Application," IZA Discussion Papers 11188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Lavers & Sam Hickey, 2015. "Investigating the political economy of social protection expansion in Africa: At the intersection of transnational ideas and domestic politics," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-047-15, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Laura Routley, 2012. "Developmental states: a review of the literature," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-003-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Vladimir Dubrovskiy & Inna Golodniuk & Janusz Szyrmer, 2009. "Composite Leading Indicators for Ukraine: An Early Warning Model," CASE Network Reports 0085, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2017.
"Energy subsidies, public investment and endogenous growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 693-709.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2015. "Energy Subsidies, Public Investment and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 65741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirza Hassan, 2013. "Political settlement dynamics in a limited-access order: The case of Bangladesh," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-023-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Nick Manning & Joanna Watkins, 2013. "Targeting Results, Diagnosing the Means," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25488, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Law; Labor Policies; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; E-Business; Disability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-30 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2007-09-30 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-09-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.