Limited access orders in the developing world :a new approach to the problems of development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- Warr, Peter G., 1990.
"Predictive performance of the World Bank's commodity price projections,"
Blackwell, pages 365-379.
- Warr, Peter G., 1990. "Predictive performance of the World Bank's commodity price projections," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1989.
"Forward Discount Bias: Is it an Exchange Risk Premium?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 139-161.
- Kenneth A. Froot and Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1988. "Forward Discount Bias: Is It an Exchange Risk Premium?," Economics Working Papers 8874, University of California at Berkeley.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Forward Discount Bias: Is It an Exchange Risk Premium?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5w65g4zg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lewis, Karen K, 1989. "Changing Beliefs and Systematic Rational Forecast Errors with Evidence from Foreign Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 621-636, September.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Shapiro, Matthew D., 1986.
"Do we reject too often? : Small sample properties of tests of rational expectations models,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-145.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1985. "Do We Reject Too Often? Small Sample Properties of Tests of Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Survey Evidence on The Rationality of Interest Rate Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1982.
"Wage Expectations in the Labor Market: Survey Evidence on Rationality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 157-161, February.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1980. "Wage Expectations in the Labor Market: Survey Evidence on Rationality," NBER Working Papers 0440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Wachtel, Paul, 1981. "The Formation of Inflationary Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M., 1986.
"Are foreign exchange forecasts rational? : New evidence from survey data,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 277-281.
- Kathryn Dominguez, 1986. "Are foreign exchange forecasts rational? New evidence from survey data," International Finance Discussion Papers 281, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dokko, Yoon & Edelstein, Robert H, 1989. "How Well Do Economists Forecast Stock Market Prices? A Study of the Livingston Surveys," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 865-871, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofer, Gur, 2010. "Twenty Years Later and the Socialist Heritage is still Kicking: the Case of Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmed, Faisal Z. & Greenleaf, Anne & Sacks, Audrey, 2014. "The Paradox of Export Growth in Areas of Weak Governance: The Case of the Ready Made Garment Sector in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 258-271.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Yemen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23660, The World Bank.
- Dan Schwab & Eric Werker, 2014. "Profits and Economic Development," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-087, Harvard Business School.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bigsten, Arne, 2013. "Fiscal Capacity and the Quality of Government in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-107.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Hielscher, Stefan, 2013. "How do companies invest in corporate social responsibility? An ordonomic contribution for empirical CSR research," Discussion Papers 2013-3, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Hielscher, Stefan, 2012. "How do companies invest in corporate social responsibility? An ordonomic contribution for empirical CSR research," Discussion Papers 2012-2, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487627 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:6:p:115-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Matthes & Bodo Herzog & Holger Schmieding & Erlei. Mathias, 2012. "Staatsbankrotte, Umschuldungen oder fortgesetzte Hilfen: Wie hoch sind die Kosten dieser Alternativen, und was können sie bewirken?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(07), pages 03-20, April.
- Dauvin, Magali & Guerreiro, David, 2017. "The Paradox of Plenty: A Meta-Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 212-231.
- Baliki, Ghassan & Brück, Tilman & Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Kebede, Sindu W., 2017. "Micro-Foundations of Fragility: Concepts, Measurement and Application," IZA Discussion Papers 11188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Lavers & Sam Hickey, 2015. "Investigating the political economy of social protection expansion in Africa: At the intersection of transnational ideas and domestic politics," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-047-15, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Laura Routley, 2012. "Developmental states: a review of the literature," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-003-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Vladimir Dubrovskiy & Inna Golodniuk & Janusz Szyrmer, 2009. "Composite Leading Indicators for Ukraine: An Early Warning Model," CASE Network Reports 0085, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2017.
"Energy subsidies, public investment and endogenous growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 693-709.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2015. "Energy Subsidies, Public Investment and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 65741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirza Hassan, 2013. "Political settlement dynamics in a limited-access order: The case of Bangladesh," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-023-13, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Nick Manning & Joanna Watkins, 2013. "Targeting Results, Diagnosing the Means," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25488, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Law; Labor Policies; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; E-Business; Disability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-30 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2007-09-30 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-09-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .