Report NEP-REG-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvester van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2007. "The Unbundling Regime for Electricity Utilities in the EU: A Case of Legislative and Regulatory Capture?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp328, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2007. "Enforcement and Over-Compliance," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0706, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Reference Models and Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: An Evaluation of Sweden’s Network Performance Assessment Model (NPAM)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0747, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jens Høj & Miguel Jimenez & Maria Maher & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Michael Wise, 2007. "Product Market Competition in the OECD Countries: Taking Stock and Moving Forward," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 575, OECD Publishing.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2007. "Trend of Legal Globalisation and Stock Market Development," MPRA Paper 5051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arup Daripa, 2007. "Monitoring versus Gatekeeping," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0715, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries," Working Papers 07-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE & Maurizio, ZANARDI, 2007. "What Explains the Proliferation of Antidumping Laws ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya & Sapir, André, 2007. "The Political Economy of Services Trade Liberalization: A Case for International Regulatory Cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- North, Douglass C. & Wallis, John Joseph & Webb, Steven B. & Weingast, Barry R., 2007. "Limited access orders in the developing world :a new approach to the problems of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4359, The World Bank.
- Josef, KONINGS & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2007. "Antidumping Protection and Productivity of Domestic Firms : A firm level analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007028, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.