Gender equality, poverty and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Quels liens entre inégalités de genre et croissance ?
by ? in D'un champ l'autre on 2015-01-24 23:25:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schober, Thomas & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009.
"Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is There Really a Puzzle?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Schober & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is there Really a Puzzle?," NRN working papers 2009-08, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thomas Schober & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is there Really a Puzzle?," Economics working papers 2009-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- World Bank, 2010. "Making Infrastructure Work for Women and Men," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28131, The World Bank.
- Pervaiz, Zahid & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Jan, Sajjad Ahmad & Chaudhary, Amatul R., 2011. "Gender inequality and economic growth: a time series analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Singer, Dorothe, 2013. "Financial inclusion and legal discrimination against women : evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6416, The World Bank.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v3i4p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth M. King & Vy T. Nguyen, 2013. "Intersecting sources of education inequality," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 26, pages 421-433 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2014.
"On gender and growth: The role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-147.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2010. "On gender and growth : the role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5492, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:101:y:2019:i:c:p:120-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janneke Plantenga, 2015. "The economics of gender equality; a review of the literature in three propositions and two questions," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 104, WWWforEurope.
- Alexander Stimpfle & David Stadelmann, 2016.
"Marriage Age Affects Educational Gender Inequality: International Evidence,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2016-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stimpfle, Alexander & Stadelmann, David, 2016. "Marriage Age Affects Educational Gender Inequality: International Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145492, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012.
"Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis,"
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012. "Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis," Working Papers P45, FERDI.
- Protap Kumar Ghosh & Sutap Kumar Ghosh, 2017. "Gender Disparity in Functionality and Consequence of Microfinance: Does it Function Currently?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(2), pages 164-174, February.
- Elena Gross & Isabel Günther & Youdi Schipper, 2013. "Women: Walking and Waiting for Water The Time Value of Public Water Supply," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 134, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Matthias Doepke & Michèle Tertilt & Alessandra Voena, 2012.
"The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 339-372, July.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle & Voena, Alessandra, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," IZA Discussion Papers 6215, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Doepke & Michèle Tertilt & Alessandra Voena, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," NBER Working Papers 17672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Doepke, 2012. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," 2012 Meeting Papers 116, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle & Voena, Alessandra, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Women’s Rights," Working Papers 11-3, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Madina Agénor, 2014.
"Infrastructure, women’s time allocation, and economic development,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 1-30, September.
- P R Agénor & M Agénor, 2009. "Infrastructure, Women’s Time Allocation, and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 116, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kiprotich Sigei, Geoffrey, 2014. "Determinants of Market Participation Among Small-Scale Pineapple Farmers in Kericho County, Kenya," Research Theses 243452, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Baris Alpaslan, 2013. "Child Labor, Intra-Household Bargaining and Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 181, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- World Bank, 2012. "A Gender (R)evolution in the Making? Expanding Women's Economic Opportunities in Central America : A Decade in Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12468, The World Bank.
- Garduno-Rivera, Rafael & Baylis, Katherine R., 2012. "Effect of Tariff Liberalization on Mexico’s Income Distribution in the presence of Migration," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124740, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1075-1092 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Population Policies; Gender and Law; Gender and Development; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.