Geographic inequity in a decentralized anti-poverty program : a case study of China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter K. Schott, 2004. "Across-Product Versus Within-Product Specialization in International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 647-678.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Takahashi, Yuya & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2007. "Fragmentation and parts and components trade: Comparison between East Asia and Europe," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Kokko, Ari, 2002. "Export-Led Growth in East Asia: Lessons for Europe's Transition Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 142, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2010. "Do Consumer Price Subsidies Really Improve Nutrition?," NBER Working Papers 16102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:344-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2017.
"The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 344-365.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investments in Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 25, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Krisztina Kis Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," Working Papers id:5638, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-14 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2007-08-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PPM-2007-08-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2007-08-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .