Enterprises, workers, and skills in Urban Timor-Leste
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:14:y:2009:i:1:p:90-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mats Lundahl & Fredrik Sjöholm, 2009. "Population growth and job creation in Timor-Leste," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 90-104.
- World Bank, 2011. "Timor Leste - Expanding Near-Term Agricultural Exports - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2763, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Population Policies; Small and Medium Size Enterprises; Microfinance; Small Scale Enterprise;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-31 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2007-03-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .